Addition - Strategic execution in a digital context
Addition is a digital consulting company, offering the talent and experience which will ensure our customers a successful journey through their company's digital transformation. We can provide a range of up-to-date solutions to tackle the digital challenges that their business face now, and in the future.
Your tasks will vary a lot and two days will never be the same. You will be responsible for the daily contact with customers and will, in collaboration with your colleagues, develop and implement complex, digital solutions.
Our digital project managers are the most important link between Addition and our customers, and it is your responsibility to ensure that this collaboration runs as smoothly as possible. You will be in charge of ensuring that projects are carried out optimally, on schedule, with a high level of service and as always within the financial framework.
Areas of responsibility:
- Scoping of various projects with your team
- Estimating budgets and allocating resources
- Developing project plans and requirement specifications
- Consulting your customers on the projects, to ensure we always are a few steps ahead
- Working on a day-to-day basis with our development team here in Denmark and in Romania
- Quality assurance of the details in the project, ensuring that the development meets the requirements
- Managing the relations with your client and the stakeholders, both located at your customers and at the Addition office
Your Addition colleagues
You will be working with project managers, consultants, user experience architects, solution architects and developers. You will be located at our office in Copenhagen but also as part of our teams on location at our customers. The job offers a great opportunity for you to, on a personal level, make a difference for our customers, and you can look forward to being supported by your colleges and teammates who always walk the extra mile to enrich the solution, every step of the way!
You are assertive with a proactive and positive mindset, which enables you to be two steps ahead and to deliver the best possible outcome of the projects, despite the challenges you are facing. We hope you:
- Have 2+ years of experience as a digital project manager
- Are able to work with both agile and classic waterfall processes
- Have an interest in working with insights and analytics
- Have a basic understanding and experience of both technical and UX possibilities as well as the limitations of digital solutions across all devices
- Can structure content and draw up wireframes based on initial analyses and strategies, when working with our consultants and customers
- Can communicate complex technical solutions in a simple and easy way, both internally and to customers. You also understand how to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Are able to brief our developers and speak their language, knowing how to challenge and find the right solution within the budget’s framework
- Can juggle multiple tasks and have no trouble in prioritizing projects
- Are the person handling and overviewing the structure, who can always keep track of every project detail
- Run projects independently while taking possible outcomes and solutions into consideration – both solution wise and internally
- Are well informed about new developments within your area of work and are passionate about sharing this knowledge with your colleagues
- Know how to tackle stressful situations when the going gets tough
- Have excellent communication skills in Danish and English.
What we can offer you:
- A great opportunity to join a medium sized growing company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact and to be part of the structuring and creation of a new business area
- A team of dedicated colleagues who are all specialists within their field and who wants to be even more professional in their daily work
- An opportunity to start or perhaps continue a journey towards becoming a top-tier experienced project manager, in a company who value the many different competencies of our employees, and knows how to help you achieve both your personal and professional goals
- Excellent development and learning opportunities working with our business consultants, digital project managers and developers at various digital projects at some of DK's largest brands
- The opportunity to have an impact and influence on the projects you are working on
- Last but not least - a healthy work-life balance is highly prioritized at Addition - also when the going gets tough. As a small manoeuvrable organization, we have a high focus on the balance between conquering the world and having fun while doing so.
How to apply / Questions about the job?