We are looking for a web application tech lead, who can work as a consultant with some of DK's largest brands. As a tech lead at Addition, your responsibility will be ensuring that the projects you work on are built on a solid and future proof technological platform by inspiring and guiding the other team members while you work on the project.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Solution Architecture - together with Additions CTO you will work with customers, business consultants and project managers during solution ideation, design and implementation, to understand the business context of the solution and define the vision and requirements for the solution.
- Architecture Implementation - once the vision and requirement is in place your main responsibility will be to make sure the implementation project runs as smoothly as possible from a technological viewpoint. You will be the main tech contact in the project and you will be responsible for keeping the implementation, the architecture and the stakeholders aligned.
- Development platform - you will work with customers, project managers and developers to set up the production pipeline from source code control and branching strategies over testing, build and deploy to hosting, analytics and monitoring.
- Backend implementation - you will work with one or more colleagues on doing the backend implementation, usually by implementing APIs and Services on top of Azure Cloud services and/or more traditional Services
We are looking for an empathic and dynamic communicator who is passionate about working on long-running web application projects. You are curious, with an analytical sense and a strong drive for making things happen. You thrive in cross-functional teams, and you work hard to inspire trust in your colleagues. You enjoy networking, knowledge sharing, and communicating both internally and with project stakeholders. You possess experience within the following technological areas:
- PaaS based development environments on Microsoft Azure
- Programming Web applications and APIs in ASP.NET and .Net Core
- Content Management systems such as Sitecore, Umbraco and EpiServer
- Build and deploy technologies like MSBuild, Azure DevOps Pipelines, Appveyor, Octopus deploy
- Monitoring with Application Insights, Elmah.io, New Relic
- Testing using technologies such as MSUnit, Selenium, TestLodge, Practitest
- Documenting systems in Visio, Swagger, (Github) WiKis, Confluence or other
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. A team of dedicated colleagues who are all specialists in their field and want to be even more professional in the development processes.
Excellent development and learning opportunities working with our business consultants, project managers, and developers on many different digital projects for some of DK's largest brands. Opportunity and freedom to influence the shape of the web application projects you are working on.
As a growing company, we have a high focus on balancing between conquering the world and having fun while doing so. We prioritise a sensible balance between work and private life.
A position referring to Addition CTO Jesper Hauge
If interested, please send your application to - with “Lead developer” as the subject - email@example.com